From personal experience, we want to share with you the winning mantras/hacks that helped us grow from scratch. So let’s check out the hacks that we are talking about, shall we?
- Invest in effective content strategy. Content has been the king since ever and that won’t change any time soon. Having a solid online presence is what helps you build a community and build a powerful brand identity.
- Delegate tasks. Be a leader. Don’t try to micromanage. Focus on the more important things and trust the people that you have hired to do their job. It’s about being a team player.
- Invest in an up-to-date and engaging website. That is where the leads/audience is going to land in order to do a background check on your brand. See where I am going with this?
- Market research is really vital for beginners. You need to know where you are landing. And the best way to do this is by building an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) to test the market and iterate before the final product launch.
- Take analytics seriously. it is the only way to know what is working and what isn’t.
Also, if you fit this frame, do reach out to us at TheCodeWork. We work with early-stage startups to help them build their products from scratch.