Have you ever wondered what it is that you may be doing wrong for your online business/startup? If not, let TheCodeWork guide you through!
- Having a single founder – It is always better to share the load, have a different perspective and work together towards a common goal.
- Hiring wrong people – As per Steve Jobs’ view on building a venture, you need to have employees that share your enthusiasm and don’t need to be managed on a daily basis.
- Not having a target audience – How can you make a good product-market fit, if you do not have a target audience in mind? Know the market before you launch the product. Simple!
- Not implementing the MVP approach – MVP is the step by step procedure to building a product that validates an idea and finds you early adopters too. Who doesn’t want that? Do not launch the final product before validating an idea!
- Spending too much – You cannot be spending your resources in the wrong place and situation. So take the lean approach and work towards your goal in the smartest way possible.
Are you wondering what MVP is and how to implement the same? Reach out to us TODAY.