Ever wondered how so many startups brew each year but only a handful of them succeed? well, you will know the reasons here:
- Market Research: You need to have a detailed insight into the wants and needs of your target market before you dive in.
- Clear vision: Once you are done with the market research, you will naturally have a clear outlook of the core features that you need to include in your products.
- Target a small market: Well, this is an important one. A small market lets you have a better grip on the audience and their needs. This helps land the perfect product launch which is further open to iteration.
- User experience: This needs to be a priority no matter what size your company is.
- User Feedback: Last but not the least, user feedback from a small audience helps you understand what works and what doesn’t. Isn’t that something you would want for your business?
And guess what? You can have an overall experience of all these listed characteristics if you use/follow the MVP approach. Are you an entrepreneur here? Then do reach out to us at TheCodeWork to know more about the lean approach to business.