We’ve compiled a list of Entrepreneurship Books that every entrepreneur should read in order to gain useful insights into the realm of business success.
The following is a list of books on entrepreneurship:
- 1. The 4 Hour Workweek, Expanded And Updated: Expanded And Updated, With Over 100 New Pages Of Cutting Edge Content by Timothy Ferriss
- 2. The New Business Road Test: What Entrepreneurs and Executives Should Do Before Writing a Business Plan by John W. Mullins
- 3. When to Jump: If the Job You Have Isn’t the Life You Want by Mike Lewis
- 4. Rework by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hansson
- 5. The Discoverers: A History of Man’s Search to Know His World and Himself
by Daniel J. Boorstin
- 6. The Virgin Way: Everything I Know About Leadership by Richard Branson
- 7. The $100 Startup: Reinvent the Way You Make a Living, Do What You Love, and Create a New Future by Chris Guillebeau
- 8. The Go-Getter (a Story That Tells You How to Be One) by Peter B. Kyne
- 9. The Sales Bible: The Ultimate Sales Resource by Jeffrey Gitomer
Last but not least, if you are an entrepreneur thinking about establishing an app or a website, save yourself the trouble and contact TheCodeWork.