I am sure there are a ton of rules that you can’t break, when it comes to business, right? However, what are the top 5 rules that you just can’t ignore? Have a look!
- Don’t sell products that you wouldn’t buy yourself: I mean, why would you do that? You are starting a business with a definite purpose besides earning money, right? The secret to a successful business is being able to solve the problem of the masses. So go for it!
- Learn, build and innovate: No matter how great your buisness is running, never underestimate the power of innovation. You can’t stay in a loop and expect to grow right?
- Value Money even if is not yours: What i mean is, you need to step into the shoes of your customer and provide them a perfect solution for their pain points. You can’t just provide them an extravagant price tag for your products. You are losing leads and clients if you are doing so!
- Find your product-market-fit: Is your product needed? Is it viable? Do the people want it? These are some points that need to be validated before you launch your startup business. And the best way to do that, is by following the MVP approach for your business.
- Set goals: This may sound pretty trivial, but hey, you need to! Don’t hust go with the flow. Set goals and live the joy of achieving them within your own set timelines.
Also, if you are an entrepreneur and need help to find your product-market-fit, then do reach out to us at TheCodeWork. We are here for you.